Ten of the Best Craft Ideas For Kids on the Internet!
10. Treasure Chests from Martha Stewart's Crafts for Kids. A wonderfully simple way for children to store their collections, whatever they may be!
9. Circular Paint Chip Art from the 3 R's blog. Strikingly simple, the colours leap off the page. Would make for the ideal gift. Maybe we're biased, but we reckon it'd look great in one of our frames!
8. Egg Carton Wreath from Parents.com. A lovely summery craft activity using egg cartons. We're always happy to find new ways of artistically recyclying things you can find in the home.
7. Valentine Craft - Message in a Bottle from Minieco.co.uk. This is an incredibly sweet and clever idea. Bound to impress a special someone on Valentine's Day.
5. Cotton Bud Tree from La classe della maestra Valentina. The blog is in Italian, but the step by step instructions are pretty straightforward! A terrific effect using materials you're bound to have lying around at home.
4. Outdoor Artwork from Bird and Little Bird. As the blog states, this is an homage to one of Articulate's favourite artists, Andy Goldsworthy. If the rain stays away this will be a fun way to spend an afternoon in the garden or local park.
2. Footprint Penguins from Meet the Dubiens. Adorable piece of artwork which doubles as a nice little memento of when your littles ones were actually little!
1. How to Draw a Simple Bird by Marion Deuchars. Marion is an internationally acclaimed, award-winning illustrator with an instantly recognizable style. She also happens to be one of our favourite artists working today, with many more great activities on her website - Let's Make Some Great Art. Her videos are the perfect jumping off point for budding illustrators.
Have you tried any of these art ideas? Let us know in the comments below or post your photos to our Facebook Page.
Check out our Eco Gallery Frames! Perfect for schools and families who value their kids’ artwork as well as the environment, they can be easily decorated and proudly display some festive artwork for an extra special take-home gift.