Top 5 Fireworks Night Craft Ideas For Kids
5. Tissue Paper Bonfire from Fun Family Crafts. You can almost feel the warmth from this fearsome looking tissue paper bonfire.
4. Glittery Fireworks Scene from the Nurture Store. An inspiring use of glitter and glue - the two staples of on page firework creation!
3. Spin Art Fireworks from PlayDrMom. What an arresting and brilliant way of capturing the explosive beauty of fireworks.
2. Fireworks Nightscape by Merrily Me on Flickr. A wonderfully evocative collage - the colours just leap from the page.
1. 3D Bonfire and Fireworks from Lightly Enchanted. The colours are so incredibly striking, the glitter so sparkly, and the 3D effect so eyecatching that you'd swear you were looking at a real firework display for a moment. Wonderful!
Have you tried this? Let us know in the comments below or post your photos to our Facebook Page.
Check out our Eco Gallery Frames! Perfect for schools and families who value their kids’ artwork as well as the environment, they can be easily decorated and proudly display some sparkly Fireworks Night artwork for an extra special take-home gift.