Top 5 Halloween Craft Ideas For Kids
5. Candy Character from Martha Stewart's Halloween Central. The perfect way to have a bit of fun with a pumpkin this Halloween without getting messy, gunky pumpkin innards everywhere!
4. Ghostly Footprints from Silver Star Kitchen's Halloween Crafts. This is super simple and super effective. A fun Halloween decoration, chock full of potential.
3. Toilet Paper Pumpkins and Ghost Pops from One Charming Party's Halloween School Party Craft Station. Great craft activities for the classroom, lots of fun and great results!
2. Halloween Pasta Skeleton from Art Projects for Kids. We love this, such a terrific effect from easy to find materials. Another project ideally suited for either the classroom or a rainy day at home.
1. Halloween Spook Banner from Organize & Decorate Everything. This fun banner will add a little something extra to any Halloween party at home or at school. Fun, simple to make and inexpensive, we reckon this is a must-do this Halloween.
Have you tried this? Let us know in the comments below or post your photos to our Facebook Page.
Hosting a Halloween Party this year? Looking for some activities for the kids? Well why not have a look at our Eco Gallery Frames! Perfect for schools and families who value their kids’ artwork as well as the environment, they can be easily decorated and proudly display some spooky Halloween artwork for an extra special take-home gift.