Top Five Mother's Day Craft Ideas For Kids
5. Pasta Hearts Craft from Woman's Day. Pasta can make the perfect craft material, and we love the way it has been utilised in this colourful activity.
4. Mother's Day Bookmark from Make and Takes. A heartwarming and practical gift rolled in to one!
3. Cupcake Craft from Art Stars. This sweet craft contrasts with vibrant colour on black. Good enough to eat!
2. Mosaic Mom Gift from The Art Annex. Glittery, sparkly and colourful, this is the ideal craft activity to keep tiny hands busy, with a lovely effect and gift for mum upon completion.
1. Iron-On Kids' Tote Bags from Martha Stewart. As with any iron-on craft, these wonderful tote bags will most certainly require some parental supervision. A terrific gift idea to package up lots more cards and presents in an incredibly meaningful way. America's Craft Queen does it again!
Have you tried any of these craft ideas? Let us know in the comments below or post your photos to our Facebook Page.
Check out our Eco Gallery Frames! Perfect for schools and families who value their kids’ artwork as well as the environment, they can be easily decorated and proudly display some lovingly crafted artwork for an extra special take-home gift.