Top 5 Christmas Crafts Ideas For Kids
5. Santa & Friends Felt Finger Puppets from Urban Comfort. Not only would these be fun to make, they'd provide plenty of entertainment after too! These happy little guys could also make for some fantastic Christmas tree ornaments.
4. The Snowman Refrigerator from Andrew and Hillary. This would be a "cool" surprise for the kids when they got home from school or woke up one morning.
3. Handprint Santa from Handprint and Footprint Art. Everyone loves a bit of fingerpainting, and this Jolly Santa handprint looks like loads of fun!
2. Shredded Paper Snowman from Baby Center. This is a terrific effect and the perfect way to recycle shredded documents. Plus no frostbite!
1. Button Christmas Tree from Meet the Dubiens. Adorable and simple, this is a tree-mendously colourful craft activity!
Have you tried this? Let us know in the comments below or post your photos to our Facebook Page.
Check out our Eco Gallery Frames! Perfect for schools and families who value their kids’ artwork as well as the environment, they can be easily decorated and proudly display some festive Christmas artwork for an extra special take-home gift.