Top 5 St Patrick's Day Craft Ideas For Kids
5. St Patrick's Day Welcome Shamrock from Crafts By Amanda. This shamrock is as cute as a button and very easy to make. The perfect accessory for your front door!
4. Shamrock Window Transparency from A Simple Life. Brighten things up with this fabulous and effective craftwork. Glorious, impressionistic colours will come to life as and when we see some Spring sunshine.
3. Pringles Can Turned Leprechaun Freckles Crafts. We love an excuse to creatively recycle, and this is a fantastic craft idea. (The best part is you need an empty Pringles can, so this won't be crafting on an empty stomach!).
2. Leprechaun Hand Print from Elizabeth Lauren. Is there anything hand print art can't achieve? A good bit of messy fun with a brilliant outcome; just how we like it!
1. Leprechaun Hats from Meaningful Mama. This is a fun little project utilising things you're likely to have lying around at home. Not to mention, they're the ideal way to get in to the spirit of things this St Patrick's Day!
Have you tried any of these craft ideas? Let us know in the comments below or post your photos to our Facebook Page
Check out our Eco Gallery Frames! Perfect for schools and families who value their kids artwork as well as the environment, they can be easily decorated and proudly display some lovingly crafted artwork for an extra special take-home gift.