Top 5 Valentine's Day Crafts For Kids
5. Hanging Glitter Hearts from Skip To My Lou. As the blog states, if you don't LOVE glitter, this probably isn't the craft activity for you. This will get messy, but what a terrific sparkly effect if you decide to power through!
4. Sorted Button Valentine Heart from Hands On: As We Grow. This is the perfect excuse to look out all those colourful spare buttons you may have lying around. Looks wonderful.
3. Hearts On A Stick from Simple As That. This lovely craft would make the perfect last minute gift as it wouldn't look out of place year-round.
2. DIY Kraft Envelopes from Sweet Tidings. If you follow the link you'll see that this is technically a Christmas blog idea, however with the wonderful heart shapes on the front of the envelopes these will also work if you're looking to further impress your sweetheart.
1. Crayon Hearts from Martha Stewart. These fantastic translucent hearts from the American Queen of Crafts will require some adult supervision and help. Hang them up and let the sun shine through them, brightening up your room and filling your heart with cheer.
Have you tried this? Let us know in the comments below or post your photos to our Facebook Page.
Check out our Eco Gallery Frames! Perfect for schools and families who value their kids' artwork as well as the environment, they can be easily decorated and proudly display some lovingly crafted artwork for an extra special take-home gift.